This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Course Length: 8 hours
Maximum Class Size: 12 participants
Cost: $100 (Veterans and first responders receive a 15% discount which will be refunded on the date of your class with valid proof)
Classes are held at the VIA Church overflow lot located at 700 N Power Road in Mesa. Entrance is off of Dallas Street. West side of Power Road across from the Public Library.
Please include your name, current email address and the training date you wish to attend in the PayPal comments section. Or send us an email with the above info.